Québec Health Booklet
Québec Health Booklet is an online service that you will be able to use to access your health information and certain services to help you take charge of your health.
To access the system …Go to the Enclosed Link …if need be go to English
Free, easy to use, reliable and secure, Québec Health Booklet will keep your health information in a single place.
You will be able to use this online service to:
· See your list of medications you get from the pharmacy
· See your lab test results
· See your medical imaging reports
· Schedule an appointment with a family doctor online using the Québec
Medical Appointment Scheduler, cancel the appointment if necessary and see your appointment record
· Register with the Québec Family Doctor Finder (GAMF) and change your information if necessary
Québec Health Booklet will be a dynamic tool: other services will be added over time.
To register with Québec Health Booklet, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
· Have a health insurance card
· Be 14 years of age or over. The health booklet of children under 14 years of age is included in their parents’ record
· Not be under guardianship, trusteeship or in a situation where another person acts as your representative
· Québec Health Booklet
· Québec Medical Appointment Scheduler
· Régie de l’assurance maladie du Québec